At FMA Animal Hospital we have always been committed to providing a safe environment in which you and your pets can receive treatment while feeling comfortable and secure.
Our community, our people, and our pets are what is most important to us, and both your safety and your pets’ well-being remain our number one priority as we deal with the risks around COVID-19.
If your pet is sick or scheduled for routine care, we are open and fully operational. Starting June 1st, 2021, all scheduled appointments will take place in person.
We will do everything we can to meet your needs pertaining to any service you need, and we have put the following into place for you:
- Our facility is thoroughly sterilized daily with the most advanced and effective disinfectants available, and we will continue to ensure that we take proper measures to minimize any potential risk. Our staff has been trained and instructed in the most effective cleaning protocols for our clinic. Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the clinic.
- To maintain “social distancing,” simply call us when you arrive for your appointment, and one of our associates will start the check-in process. We will then call your cell to arrange to bring your pet into the building and you and your pet will be placed directly into an exam room.
- Contactless payment can be arranged for you to pay over the phone, or we can disinfect your credit card before returning it to you.
- Masks will be required to be worn by all clients and staff, while inside FMA Animal Hospital.
- Scheduled In-Person Appointments will be limited to 2 pet parents.
- If you need to pick up food or medications for your pet, please call and we will bring the medications and food to your vehicle. We strongly encourage you to use our online pharmacy for home delivery.
- Curbside appointments will still be available upon request.
We are dedicated to providing you and your pet companions the very best in care, and we will continue to fulfill that promise to you regardless of external events. While we cannot be certain of how long this virus will cause disruption, we are certain that we will all get through this together, as a community. We understand that coronavirus poses risks, but we also know our pets need and deserve care during this time.
Thank you for trusting us as your partner in your pets’ healthcare.
Your Friends at FMA Animal Hospital